- This event has passed.
Wood Paint Night at the Bavarian
May 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Wood Paint Party at the Bavarian
Thurs May 6 (Date has been confirmed)
Doors open 5:30PM. Painting starts at 6:00PM and takes 2 – 2.5 hours.
Sign up now on our website
You do not need to be a member of The Bavarian to attend.
Make something for yourself or a special gift. What timing for Mother’s Day! 🙂 Kids are always welcome but we recommend age 15+. Crafty kids age 12+. You choose your wood plank, pallet, or mason jar box. There are over 300 choices. This is not a follow along of one painting. #funartnotfineart Prices are $35+ (most items $35). Unlimited color combinations and extra do dads and glitter at the paint party!
Also included are individual bags of chips and bottled water. You may bring extra snacks for your group if you’d like. Please keep to snacky items and desserts only per The Bavarian’s rules. Beverages including soft drinks and alcohol must be purchased from our cocktail waitress. The drink prices at the Bavarian are very reasonable. The Bavarian has a cash only bar and 2 ATMs in the club.
How is Gilda Jagger Studios keeping things safe?
– I am fully vaccinated (I will be 2 weeks beyond my second dose on April 30). I will not get close up to help with your work unless you ask me to. I will be wearing a mask.
– Covid protocol caps the number of crafters in the room at 48 but we are going to have less at 18-36.
– All seats are reserved and you will be sat at an appropriately spaced and socially distantaced table with only your squad of 2-4 people. We will reach out after receiving your registration to ask who you are sitting with. Have a group of more than 4? Great! We’ll give you two tables together. There will be just 9 tables.
– If you prefer a very low/no traffic area, please just let us know at the time of booking and we are happy to reserve your table in the back of the room.
– We have posted a video of the room which you can find on this Facebook page.
– No questions asked full refunds issued if you are not able to come (we are also happy to transfer your payment to another party). If you are not feeling well please stay home (and be sure to join us next time!).
– Each table will have its own set of supplies including hand sanitizer and your choice of a freshly laundered cloth or a disposable apron.
– Masks are required when moving about the Bavarian per their policy.
Have a question we didn’t cover? Please reach out anytime via phone/text 814.937.2634 or email GildaJagger@gmail.com.